Mini Dolomites Skyrace 2018
The event will take place on Saturday 21 July at 10.30 a.m.. It is
open to the youngest runners up to the age of 16 years and it
is non-competitive. Athletes will not be ranked, only total time will
The race will have three different:
- PURPLE racetrack - Baby cat. (children born from 2013 to 2018)
Length 490 m, difference of level 13 m
- GREEN racetrack - Children cat. (children born from 2007 to 2012)
Length 1,490 m, difference of level 63 m
- RED racetrack - Juniors cat. (children born from 2006 to 2002 still 17)
Length 3,070 m, difference of level 191 m
In this category athletes can use poles and leave them at the
end of the uphill. The organization will collect and bring them back to the start.
- The racetrack will be signalled by special flags or staff members.
- The first three runners of the three categories, men and female,
to complete the racetrack will be awarded.
- Prize-giving ceremonies will take place just after the race at
about 4.30 p.m.
- At the end of the event a Nutella Party will be offered to all
- Free entry for all the participants.
- It will be possible to register for the races from 2.00 p.m. up to
half an hour before the start of the first race (Juniors) scheduled
at 10.30 a.m.
- The registration a parent of the minor must subscribe a form
to authorize the minor to take part to the race and to relieve the
Organization for any accident or injury that may happen to his/
her son/daughter during the race.
At the prize-giving, Nutella Party and good for sausage and chips at the Pippotto wurstelstand or for a slice of pizza and 1 drink at Pizza Shop Frogs.